How Omnify became the ultimate Reservation Platform for Burlington Tennis Club
Burlington Tennis Club (BTC) is a member-owned, non-profit recreational club offering classic and quintessential family summer club experience since 1957. It houses eight tennis courts, two paddle tennis courts, a hard-surfaced tennis practice area with a backboard, an eight-lane 25-yard pool, a pool house, picnic area, a children's play area, and a clubhouse with lounge, snack bar, and locker rooms. BTC is located in South Burlington, Vermont. With first-class and award-winning swim and tennis programs and a relaxed ambiance, BTC is often described as an 'Oasis' and the 'Best kept secret in Chittenden County.'
Kelly Sayre, a BTC member, found Omnify and tailored it to the Club. BTC has been using Omnify since May 2020. They are delighted with the reservation system and its dynamic features. She has some amazing experiences to share.
The motto of BTC is – "We don't just want you to join, we want you to belong!"
With Omnify, introducing newer members to BTC and retaining existing ones has been even more effortless!
This is their story-
Please help us with your introduction.-
Hello! I am Kelly Sayre. I am a member at the Burlington Tennis Club.
What challenges were you facing, and what motivated you to solve them?
The year 2020 brought new challenges in managing the pool at our member-owned club. We had to find a way to limit and track pool users in adherence to state guidelines for fitness facilities. We reviewed our existing software options and couldn't find an effective, maintainable, cost-effective solution for our needs.
How do you use our product, and how have you benefited from using Omnify?
Burlington Tennis Club was using #poolisopen as part of Omnify. We used the platform for administering Open Swims and Lap Swims in compliance with safety measures for all members. We could cap the number of attendees, use Omnify to notify users of session changes, customize communications, and attach a liability waiver to the site. We were able to extract data from the tool and produce an analysis of usage that allowed us to make informed changes to our sessions and policies.
How has Omnify improved your day-to-day life?
We reviewed Omnify and were pleased with the friendly interface, ease of set-up, and budget-friendly cost. As the volunteer setting up the product, I was happy with the high level of support and quick response to any questions or issues. Omnify also was a model for "agile" development with weekly incremental updates and a system for voting on requested functionality. I have worked in the IT industry for 25 years, and Omnify's prompt, friendly, and accurate customer service is one of the best I've ever experienced. Our gatekeepers found it easy to check people in on the mobile app and, while we didn't end up needing it (luckily), the ease of accessing attendance information would have simplified contact tracing.
What has exceeded your expectations since working with us?
Omnify has been excellent in various parameters.
- Omnify Customer Support is #1. Every time I had a query regarding set-up, features, or anything under the sun, Omnify had a quick, friendly, and knowledgeable response. EVERY TIME!
- Ease of set-up- I never had any prior experience using the tool to set-up our schedules and our users in one evening. But Omnify has a very user-friendly and pleasant interface. It was super easy to understand, easy to customize, and overall very professional in the most cost-effective way.
- Rapid Development Cycles- This is one fantastic thing about Omnify. It's very feature-rich and remarkably dynamic. We seemed to get new and exciting functionalities every 1-2 weeks.
- Usability- I'd give a 9/10 on usability. It's effortless to manage, easy to use, and mostly easy to make it look like 'our' site and very pleasant. Could have given a 10, but a few of our users sometimes found it less smooth while using it on mobile devices.
How have we managed to help you in the growth of your business? Can you share some revenue numbers/growth percentages, etc.?
I don't have access to this information, say the exact revenues or numbers of growth. But, I can totally say that we found Omnify better than many other alternate platforms we used earlier, like Mindbody. Snowflake, PyCharm, Microsoft Power BI, etc. Mindbody was way too expensive and overly complicated for our needs.
Omnify perfectly fits in for us. It allowed us to select a package that only contained the required functionalities.
What would you tell someone who's considering Omnify?
We used it for pool sign-ups and found it perfect for our needs. Overall, Omnify is a great product.
Few Key Insights
- Do you think Omnify delivers good value for the price?
- Are you happy with Omnify's feature set?
- Did Omnify live up to sales and marketing promises?
- Did implementation of Omnify go as expected?
- Would you buy Omnify again?
We, at Omnify, thank Burlington Tennis Club for the uplifting and kind words. We shall continue to serve you better.